Party Boat 2011
16. - 23. July 2011.
party cruise & music festival
Party Boat is the Brand that presents Croatia among
young people from all over the world (young
in mind not age :) as the leading European destination for wild parties.
We are the number one choice for people who travel open hearted looking for fun, adventure and new experiences. Program of the journey will be expanded, upgraded and adjusted to match all demands and all possible and impossible wishes of our various guests.
We are bringing together our so known beautiful natural resources with unconditional and boundless entertainment and what's more beautiful than cruising around heavenly part of the world with young people representing
...freedom... love... beauty of life...
16. July Saturday –
Gathering on the ships in the main seaport in Split.
BE THERE EARLIER AROUND 14.00 HOURS, SHIPS START GOING IN THE AFTERNOON 16.00 HOURS.
In the late afternoon coming to Milna on island Brac. Dj's on the ships worming up atmosphere for the welcome party in the club.
17. July Sunday -
Kayaking around Pakleni Islands, coctails in Hvar.
18. July Monday –
Salt lakes in the National Park Mljet... enjoying the sun and sea on this peaceful island. In the middle of the large lake, inside the National park, we can visit an old abbey and church or just use a small boat or bikes to roam around the National park.
19. July Tuesday -
Highlight of our cruise... "the heaven on earth" – according to the famous writer George Bernard Shaw.Discover the beauty of great history through numerous monuments, little streets, churches…
Stradun - both a street and a square, a promenade inside the city walls. For those of you with more enthusiasm we recommend a walk on top of the 1,940 m long city walls.
20. July - Korcula
The birthplace of Marco Polo, island of legends, tales and monuments. Listen to the story of the stone walls, which were being built over two centuries ago.
21. July Thursday -
The most attractive resorts on the Croatian coast, strolling along the streets of Makarska, numerous churches and other architectural and cultural sights you will miss to see.
22. July Friday -
Morning rafting on river Cetina. Afternoon reseting mind in the bay preparing for the last night in Split.
23. July Saturday –
End of story
Leaving boat before 9:00 am.
Boat Adria/ 35 persons
The largest wooden sailing ship in this part of the Mediterranean with three masts. Length 44 m Width 8,5 m. In 2008 Adria was completely reconstructed. Each cabin is equipped with shower/ toilette (warm and cold water), LCD TV, DVD and A/C. Big and comfortable dining area for 35 people (air conditioned), large upper deck with deck chairs + large main deck with tables and chairs.
Boat Naranca/ 27 persons
The largest wooden sailing ship in this part of the Mediterranean with three masts. Length: 33,7 m Width: 7,8 m, 12 cabins each with shower/toillete. Air conditioned dining area and bar, sun deck with deck chairs of 70 m2 and with two showers.
TOTAL PRICE : 700,00 euro, including: accommodation on the boat for seven days, breakfast and lunch
on the board, free entrance to all parties.
If you want some Extra: supplement for full board 110 eur per week per person (min 10 persons), supplement for english breakfast- 40 eur per person (eggs, tomato, bacon, mushrooms..)otherwise breakfast is continental with cereals, milk, butter, jam, cheese, salami, friday Rafting on river Cetina - 20 Euro per person.
SHIP RULES & PROBLEM RESOLUTION
1. Passengers on board are obliged to abide to the ship
rules, as captain is responsible for the safety of all passengers and the crew.
Captain has the right to change the itinerary in case of bad weather or similar
inappropriate conditions in ports to ensure safety on board.
2. Passports are to be handed to the captain for registration on the first day of the cruise.
3. Jumping or diving from the boat during navigation is strictly forbidden. For safety reasons climbing on the masts is also forbidden.
4. During rough weather movement should be done with care and as little as possible.The floors can often be wet and slippery. Passengers should take extra care crossing between the boats when they are docked together in port. Do not hesitate to ask a crew member for assistance when crossing. Movement between the ships are at the individual's responsibility.
5. SAFETY MEASURES: All Katarina Line ships have passed the safety regulations test for current year conducted by Croatian ship registry, in order to receive the sailing permit. Safety belts are placed under the seats in the dining area or below the bunks in the cabins (depending on the vessel).
6. Smoking in the restaurant area and in the cabins is not allowed and when smoking on the deck passengers must not throw cigarette butts in the sea.
1. Bed linens must not be taken out of the cabins.
2. Please take special attention not to throw anything into toilets except of toilette paper.
3. Passengers are not permitted to bring drinks and food on the boat. This Includes all drinks and food products purchased on shore in ports of call. The only exceptions are: personal care products, liquid medicine, food products specifically for infants and food products for special diets. Typical regional products purchased during visits to the ports will be stored on board to be returned to passengers at the end of the cruise.
4. Guests are obliged to respect meal times on board, which are placed the board in the salon, as well as departure times to next port.
5. Any damage must be compensated to the captain by the passenger. Lost cabin keys will be charged 150 Kuna per key (approx EUR 20).