We offer you a portfolio of popular services designed to reduce the total cost of running and maintenance of vessels, regardless of whether you lack boat and charter experience or whether you belong to an 'advanced league
This popular offer, also known as charter management service, includes a portfolio of services designed to reduce the total cost of running and maintenance of vessels, regardless of whether you lack boat and charter experience or whether you belong to an advanced league of professional renters.
Kaiser yachting charter management
If you opt for Kaiser Yachting charter management services rest assured that your boat is in the right hands. Why? The answer is simple. Because the income thus incurred can be used to return the capital invested, to cover the cost of connection, leasing, maintenance and similar expenses.
After you select your object of desire- a new or a used boat- we will assist you in the entire process. Through our central booking system the ship will be available to all agents in the world. And upon completion of charter management, we offer you, for example, the option of selling the boat.
Those are just some of the possibilities within this very popular model of buying a ship, characterized by small or even a minimum level of investment.
But let's start from the beginning. You are now probably wondering what types of services charter management entails, and why we think you should engage in this business adventure with us ...
1. If you are not sure what type of a boat to buy, we can offer professional advice about the advantages and disadvantages of buying a certain type of boat.
2. You are not alone- our brokers will invest time and effort to find a model that perfectly fits your needs and abilities.
3. We can give you advice about the technical details, i.e., the actions necessary to maintain a boat in superb condition and the methods of financing- for example, how to choose the right bank, and select the best loan terms for you.
4. We will help you register a company in order to transfer the ownership of a vessel to your name, regardless of whether you are a citizen of the Republic of Croatia or not, because boat registration in Croatia is a prerequisite for renting. When you sign a contract with a former owner or dealer for a new vessel, the founding of a company is the next necessary step. We will help you design a model to finance the company's registration. This will cost you between 3500 and 4000 euros.
5. After you open a business, we will assist you in the process of registration and insurance of your boat or its acquisition, for which you will need the following documents: navigation permits, licenses, concession permits and hull insurance.
6. We will define the terms of the charter agreement upon arrangement of the necessary paperwork, when you gather all the necessary documents, with full awareness of what is the mutually most beneficial business option. The contract covers the Kaiser Yachting Charter offer for maintenance and rates of charter. The distribution of income obtained from the charter is negotiated separately, as well as the rights and obligations when using the boat and all other, related issues.
So feel free to contact us at any time. We speak from personal experience.